Alumni Career Resources
The Center for Life Beyond Reed is here to help Reed students and alumni meet their career and professional goals. The Center for Life Beyond Reed provides Reed alumni with the following services to support success in their lives beyond Reed:
- Recent graduates have access to all services provided by the Center for Life Beyond Reed for one year following graduation.
- All alumni have access to fellowship, pre-med, pre-law, and graduate school advising at Center for Life Beyond Reed.
- All alumni have access to all the online resources below.
- Alumni seeking individual career coaching or individual job search consultations not covered above may consult expert private practitioners with whom Reed College has negotiated a reduced rate for alumni.
Reed Networking Resources
- Alumni Directory in IRIS
- Griffin Door, Reed’s online job posting system
- Reed Switchboard
- Alumni Chapters
- Alumni Professional Networks
Professional Preparation Resources
- Resume and cover letter tips via BRIM (free)
- Resume/cover letter/LinkedIn Profile Review via BRIM (free for students and recent graduates; reduced fee for alumni)
- Alumni pathways and advice
Career Advancement Resources
- Advising for fellowships (Fulbright, etc), pre-professional (Law, Med), and graduate school advising
- Alumni Career Webinars: 3-4 annually (e.g. applying to med school, applying to law school, entrepreneurship stories)
- Individual career coaching services via BRIM
Contact The Center for Life Beyond Reed or Alumni Relations with any questions you may have regarding career services available to alumni.