Reed sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
• Health Insurance: ACA-compliant coverage is available through our private health insurance exchange. Short-term coverage is also available for those with a temporary need.
• Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $50 million.
• Long Term Care Insurance: Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
• Travel Insurance: Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
• Identity Theft Protection: Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
• Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
• Special Event Liability: coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
• Advisory Services: a licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit meyerandassoc.com/reed or contact the program administrator, Meyer and Associates, at 800-635-7801.