The Alumni Office is always here for you! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.
Want to connect?
- Explore the Alumni Directory to reconnect with your peers or discover new connections.
- Check out the Reed Professional Networks and Affinity Groups to find new ways to interface with other Reedies—everything from a Legal Network to an Alumni of Color Network can be found there.
- Support a Reedie-owned business from our directory - there are more than 120 businesses to explore!
- Take a look at what Reedies near you are doing through the regional alumni Chapters.
- Stroll down memory lane by visiting the class photo albums, or even add your own!
- Engage with Reed from wherever you may be by visiting Reed Remote to check out talks by alumni and professors, as well as a plethora of other activities.
- Keep everyone up to date by submitting a class note to the Reed Magazine.
Want to help?
- Keep your Alumni Directory profile up to date, including the Professional and Networks sections.
- Post an offer or answer an ask on Switchboard.
- Fill out the volunteer interest form to connect with the Alumni Relations office and get matched to one (or several) of our volunteering opportunities.
- Check out all the ways you can help current students via the Center for Life Beyond Reed.
- Consider making a gift of any size to the Student Emergency Fund, if you’re searching for ways to help Reedies financially. You can contribute to the Student Emergency Fund here.
The Alumni Relations & Volunteer Engagement team works to build a lifelong partnership with all alumni, support a close-knit and dynamic alumni community across the globe, and nurture a philanthropic dedication to the college and future generations of Reedies. We aim to achieve these goals by creating an alumni experience that: captures the interests of our diverse alumni community; seeks to promote equity, inclusion, and justice in all aspects of our mission; builds a sense of loyalty; and increases involvement with and support for Reed.