The Alumni Office is always here for you. During COVID-19, we are operating remotely to support alumni across the world. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.Want to connect with fellow alumni or find out more about how COVID-19 is affecting Reed?
- Engage virtually with Reed and Reedies on Reed Remote.
- Need career help during this time? Check out alumni career resources here.
- Find Reed College's overall COVID-19 Prevention & Response Plan here.
- Reunions 2020 has been canceled. But Alumni College is back! Find out more here.
Want to help? We have received many questions about how to help current students as they navigate changes on campus. Here are a few options:
- Please make sure your Alumni Directory profile is up to date, including the Professional and Networks sections.
- Check out all the ways you can help current students via the Center for Life Beyond Reed.
- You can post an offer or answer an ask on Switchboard. Many current students have been posting to Switchboard with requests for specific types of help and Portland-area alumni may be in a unique position to help students.
- If you’re searching for ways to help Reedies financially, please consider a gift of any size to the Student Emergency Fund. The Student Emergency Fund supports students experiencing a wide range of unanticipated needs, including medical expenses, food and supplies, unexpected travel costs, rent and housing security affected by COVID-19 disruptions, and more. Contribute to the Student Emergency Fund here.
Have ideas on how our alumni community can make a difference or help each other out during this time? Email us and let us know.
We're always ready to help at email@example.com. Stay safe and healthy. Love, Reed.