The Alumni Office is always here for you. Email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Recent communications from the college:
- June 18, 2020 email to alumni
- June 5, 2020 email to alumni
- May 29, 2020 email from President Audrey Bilger to the on-campus community
Want to connect with fellow alumni or find out more about how COVID-19 is affecting Reed?
- Engage virtually with Reed and Reedies on Reed Remote.
- Need career help during this time? Check out alumni career resources here.
- Find Reed College's overall COVID-19 Prevention & Response Plan here
Want to help? We have received many questions about how to help current students as they navigate changes on campus. Here are a few options:
- Please make sure your Alumni Directory profile is up to date, including the Professional and Networks sections.
- Check out all the ways you can help current students via the Center for Life Beyond Reed.
- You can post an offer or answer an ask on Switchboard. Many current students have been posting to Switchboard with requests for specific types of help and Portland-area alumni may be in a unique position to help students.
- If you’re searching for ways to help Reedies financially, please consider a gift of any size to the Student Emergency Fund. The Student Emergency Fund supports students experiencing a wide range of unanticipated needs, including medical expenses, food and supplies, unexpected travel costs, rent and housing security affected by COVID-19 disruptions, and more. Contribute to the Student Emergency Fund here.
Have ideas on how our alumni community can make a difference or help each other out during this time? Email us and let us know.
We're always ready to help at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe and healthy. Love, Reed.