Regional Alumni Chapters
Reed's Alumni Chapters actively engage regional alumni in a variety of gatherings such as museum visits, happy hours, book clubs, holiday parties—plus other fun events thought up by creative Reedies (drop us a line if you have an idea!). Alumni Chapters also serve as a great place to connect with other Reedies in your area for jobs, help navigating a new city, and more.
Active Alumni Chapters
Visit each chapter’s page to find out more.
- Bay Area
- New York
- Puget Sound
- Southern California
- Washington, D.C.
Leadership Roles in Alumni Chapters
There are a few different ways to get move involved with your local chapter, beyond attending chapter events. Hosting an event is the easiest way to get more involved. Chapters are led by a chapter chair and most also have active steering committees that plan (and host) events throughout the year. To get more involved as a host or to join a chapter steering committee, please get in touch with your local chapter chair (click the link above to the chapter for more info) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter Leadership Council
The Reed College Alumni Association’s Chapter Leadership Council (CLC) exists to support the continuing welfare of the college and its alumni chapters. The CLC supports chapters connecting local alumni communities, developing ongoing engagement between alumni, and building deeper connections between alumni and the college.
Chapter Leadership Council Members
CLC membership consists of Alumni Chapter Chairs, or their designee, and elects a CLC Chair each year.
- Gray ’08, CLC Chair and Boston Committee
- Johanna Colgrove ’92,Past CLC Chair and Europe Chair
- Carlie Stolz ’13, Austin Chair
- Dieter Dehlinger '01, Bay Area Chair
- Eve Lyons ’95, Boston Chair and CLC Representative to the Alumni Board
- Justin Corban '04, Chicago Chair
- Andrew Korson ’04, Denver Chair
- Peter Miller ’06, New York Chair
- Jim Quinn ’83, Portland Chapter and CLC Representative to the Alumni Board
- Emily Allen ’19, Puget Sound Chair
- Wayne Clayton ’82, Southern California Chair
- Will Huiras ’14, Washington, D.C. Chair
Chapter Leadership Council Resources and Bylaws
Please contact email@example.com for more information about Alumni Chapters and the CLC.