The Portland Alumni Chapter cordially invites you to celebrate the holiday season with a holiday cocktail party!
Enjoy treats with friends, reminisce about Reed and olde holiday traditions, and rejoice with the Boar's Head Singers and festivity!
Date & Location
Schedule of Events
5 p.m. Boar's Head Procession*
5:15 p.m. S’mores bar and treats
6 p.m. Farewell
*Not familiar with the Boar's Head Procession? Here you go.
What to Wear
We're back inside this year, so wear your festive clothes, kilts, and sequins!
- We are requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination (physical vaccination card or photograph is acceptable) or a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of arriving). Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be verified at check-in; those unable to comply will be turned away.
What to bring
- Proof of vaccination for those eligible, or proof of negative covid test within 72 hours of the start of the event (you will be turned away without proof).
- ID (if purchasing 21+ over drinks).
Parking & Access
- Park in the West Lot for the easiest access to the Performing Arts Building
- We’ll have cocktail tables, comfortable seating, and standing room
- Accessibility questions? Please call or email the Alumni Programs office at firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-517-7589.
Bites & Bevs
We’ll provide light bites, a s’mores bar, and a selection of festive drinks. Wine and beer will be available for purchase and require ID. Due to the limitations of Reed's OLCC license, please refrain from bringing alcohol from home.